At some point this was going to happen. We have a great school, with a stellar reputation and a student body that is second to none. We focused on change in Harrisburg and at City Hall, but the funding problem just doesn't seem to go away. So we have to decide, what are WE going to do about it.
Over the last five years the Central Home and School Association (HSA) has plugged the holes as best we could as volunteers, and through your generous donations, we have achieved some amazing goals. But as an organization we have come to the conclusion that fund raising at Central is a full time job. Today we start the process of moving forward regardless of what the politicians do, these are our kids we are talking about.
Please watch the video question and answer session with President McKenna.
Help us help our kids! Please GIVE now!
- Pledge $5 or more you will receive a warm Thank you from all of us.
- Pledge $25 or more and receive a Home & School Association (HSA) tote.
- Pledge $50 or more and receive a CHS car Magnet
- Pledge $100 or more and receive HSA tee.
- Pledge $250 or more and receive a HSA sweatshirt.
- Pledge $500 or more and join us for a reception to meet the new Director of Development.